The rating system for web sites generally follows these criteria :
- Great site! Definitely has Internet ordering, also has tasting notes, map, cellar door details, opening times all in a well-presented site.
- Probably has Internet ordering, and definitely mail ordering, also has tasting notes and other useful winery information.
- Probably has mail ordering and tasting notes, and may have useful winery information.
- Most likely a single page of general information about the winery.
- Why bother?
- Just haven't had time to get around to this one yet.
If you think my ratings are wrong, well that's your prerogative as a thinking human being. If you think my ratings are REALLY wrong, it may be that I've made a typo or the site has been upgraded extensively since my last review. In this case feel free to mail me and let me know.
Tom Brennan : firstname.lastname@example.org : last updated 980803