- Are you a B&W landscape photographer?
- Do you have a website?
- Are you interested in trading prints with me?
If you answered "yes" to all three questions, then send me an email enclosing:
A link to your website with a note detailing which prints you are prepared to trade (so I can choose one of yours).
- A note advising which image of mine you are interested in.
- Your name and postal address.
- A description of the size and type of your print (eg 8x10 RC; 20 x 24 FB etc).
I'll get back in touch with you after I've looked at your site and let you know whether I'm interested in trading. If so, we can go from there...
Of course, there are some conditions to any trade. These include:
- Copyright remains with the photographer. You may not reproduce my images in any form without my express permission. Likewise, I wont reproduce your image in any form without your permission.
- I'm only interested in black & white landscape photographs (although my definition of "landscape" is pretty loose). In other words, no colour or portraiture (unless your surname is "Porter", "Karsh" or something similar... :-)
- Be aware that tonalities etc in the prints may differ slightly from the images on the webpage.
- If I don't know you then I'll require you to send me your print first. Once I've received it, I'll despatch mine.
(Sorry to sound like a lawyer, but its always better to state these things "up front" so everyone knows where they stand.)
Did I hear you say you'd rather acquire one of my prints through the time-honoured tradition of paying cold, hard, cash? Bless you! Here's how to go about it.